The 5 Senses Tour (#5)

I get a little melancholy as winter approaches; it's not my favorite season.  So, my mind has been on those things that keep me warm and lift my spirits....
Adele is a goddess.  I love this song.


I own a print of this Van Gogh painting ("Olives Under the Sunshine")...warms me up just looking at it.
 I'm drinking Almond Biscotti black tea from Teavana.  Heaven is. :)
Auntie Mame - one of my all-time favorite movies.  The Bohemian Queen.

Wool blankets - a winter staple. There is this great store not far from my house that sells amazing Pendletons like the ones below.  Want your own?  Shop for one at their website.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm hoping to buy a bunch of teas from teavana when we visit uk. they all sound so good. almond biscotti? oh my.

don't think i've ever seen auntie mame. must rectify that!

adele is all over pinterest and i've never really listened to her. thanks, great song and voice.

Barbara said...

Monica, the tea is really amazing. It tastes as good as it smells, which isn't always the case with flavored teas.

Let me know what you think of Auntie Mame!