Nanette Lepore

If I were a fashion designer, I'd want to be Nanette Lepore; her boho chic style really speaks to me.  Her designs look like something the average woman could actually wear - down to earth, comfortable, and fun.

An Ohio native, Nanette first displayed her love for fashion when, at the age of nine, she outfitted a neighbor in a floral bedspread, beaded choker, and face paint.  After completing her undergraduate studies at Youngstown University, she headed to NYC to make her mark.

She's also branched out into perfumes.  My favorite is her 2009 release, Nanette...I've reviewed it on my fragrance blog.  It's perfect for the fall/winter season.

I've also included some shots of her apartments.

What do you think of her style?  Any favorites?

I could live in the middle outfit






The dressing room of my dreams

Did you notice the pirate ship chandelier?




Nanette

I so want this dress!



The fuschia and olive is so great together

This bottle design was inspired by a vintage perfume bottle Nanette saw in Florence, Italy.  It is stunning in person!

1 comment:

LuLu Kellogg said...

I love anything Nanette Lepore does.

That pirate ship chandelier is to die for.

Wishing you a wonderful week!

LuLu